Monday, January 27, 2014

before & after: painted armoire

Things are just about complete in our bedroom. The carpenter should wrap things up today and then I can move in and put things back together. Over the weekend, Peter and I did all the painting we could, touching up the moulding, and painting some of the furniture. I gave the side tables a fresh coat of black paint, and we painted the armoire a pretty shade of grey. I love it!!!!!
Here's a before & after:


Paint: Behr Satin Enamel
Color: Cathedral Gray
I want to switch the wooden knobs to brushed nickel knobs (as soon as I can get back to Lowe's).


I'll post more before & after pictures of the bedroom soon! I love how things have turned out, even though I've tweaked things along the way. Work will begin in our living room next.....can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...