Sunday, January 5, 2014

disney dining {4}

We'll be eating at the Polynesian twice on this trip. We have reservations for dinner at O'Hana on one of our Epcot days, and on our first night we'll be taking the monorail over from Magic Kingdom to have dinner at KONA. We ate there in 2010 {with the boys} and it was one of our favorite meals of the trip. I'm looking forward to the steak, but I can't wait to get the fondue again for dessert.
Here are a few pics from the trip:



Peter and I got the steak....it was amazing!

Both the boys got the scallops and shrimp. Looks good! :O)

Nathan got the sundae for dessert {love the cotton candy!}

oh my! the fondue!!! :O)
They are famous for their Kona coffee, which Logan tried, and their sushi. Peter, nor I, were fans of either last trip, but we just might give both a try this time.


KONA @ Polynesian Resort=BOOKED

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...