Monday, January 13, 2014

disney dining {part 5}

I was undecided on where to book our last dinner reservation for our upcoming trip. I really wanted to try someplace new, but finally decided we'll go back to Rainforest Cafe. We haven't eaten there since our trip in 2008. On that trip, which was our first family trip to WDW, I was very unprepared. I hadn't booked any dinner reservations and we didn't have the dining plan. We only ended up eating two sit down meals on that trip, dinner at 50's Primetime @ Hollywood Studios, and a dinner at Rainforest Cafe.
We left Animal Kingdom after the park closed and just walked into RC. The wait time was supposed to have been really long, but we lucked out and were soon paged. The meal there was very good, but it was very pricey! I'm excited about going back again, the menu looks great and the choices are endless. We are booked at the Downtown Disney location this time, so we'll get to do a little shopping while we are out that way too!
Here are a few pictures from our 2008 trip......dinner at Rainforest Cafe.



Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney = booked

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...