Saturday, April 6, 2013

Grout Renew Project

I have been working on this for awhile now, and thanks to Nathan, today we pretty much completed it. Nathan has been a HUGE help this week and we have 3 big projects checked off the list to prove it! The shed has been cleaned, the shutters have been painted, and now, almost all of the grout project is complete. This project is very time consuming, and very tedious, and very hard on the knees, but well worth the trouble. Nathan and I put in about 3 hours today and finished the main floor. I still need to do underneath the stove, which I'll do when I pull it out to clean. I really love how it turned out, and must admit, it was well worth the time and trouble, and I marked two more items off of the 30 Spaces/ 30 Days list.

Space 22 & 23 of 30: finish Grout Renew project and scrub floor.......


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...