Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Yard Ideas

Top Ten Tuesday

I've been pinning lots of great yard ideas. Here are 10 of my favorites:
{1}

cute little herb garden

{2}

river rocks in a box near the hose

{3}

hanging boston ferns

{4}

bright painted pots

{5}

use old bricks to edge flower beds

{6}

painted privacy fence

{7}

lemon grass for privacy and to repell mosquitoes

{8}

adirondack chairs in bright colors

{9}

backyard fire pit

{10}

potted lemon tree :O)

30 Day Blog Challenge: Top Ten Tuesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of them are wonderful ideas. We are moving soon, into a home with a huge backyard....I am kind enough to give that to my hubs. I will handle the smaller front yard.

Thanks for sharing.
blessings, jill

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...