Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pallets

Who would have thought you could make 1001 things with a simple pallet? Well, maybe not that many, but there are tons of ideas out there. Here are a few of my favorite pallet ideas, starting with Mom's pallet coffee table.









Dad did an awesome job- it turned out great!! It really suits their coastal style. :O)

Here a few more ideas I like:
Source: Pinterest

Lounge Chair


monogram sign


bench


pallet deck


walkway


planter


pallett daybed

These are just a few of the many, many pallet ideas. I really like the daybed idea....I may have to do something like that at the b&b for the extra bed in room #2. Hmmmm....now to find a couple of pallets......


Linking up with Country Girl at Home for Pinned It, Made It! Monday and It's Overflowing

8 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Susan,

Wow! What great ideas! I love your mom and dad's coffee table made from the pallet. And I'm with you on the daybed...that is awesome! I'd love to try that idea out too!

I was laughing thinking that my 5 year old son would be trying to ride the coffee table around. lol!

Thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Allison said...

Nice table!

Susan in SC said...

What a super cool table! Pallets are being used for so many things these days.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job! I have some pallet ideas pinned too and need to have DH make me some items.

Steven Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven Johnson said...

Awesome! You've got a cool coffee table made of wooden pallets. Thank you for sharing this pallet ideas with us. Truly, it only takes a creative mind to turn simple things into a cool ones.
Pallet suppliers in Somerset

Bargain Hoot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bargain Hoot said...

I LOVE the coffee table your dad made!!!My mom has a coastal style too. If you have time link up at my new blog party.... we'd love to have you :)
http://bargainhoot.com/2013/05/03/whats-your-deal-share-it-every-friday/

~Rene'

{comfort & joy}

loving this book!  [now if I will only apply some of this to my life!]  Comfort & JOY!! all because of ...