Sunday, April 21, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge

I love blogging, but there are times when work, special events like Nathan's upcoming graduation, or sometimes just daily life, keep me from finding the time to blog. To keep me posting on a regular basis over the next month, I decided to do a 30 Day Blog Challenge. I saw several challenges that I liked, but I decided to make up my own list of 30 topics. Here is my list of blog prompts (which I'll use in no particular order) to help keep me blogging over the next 30 days.......

30 Day Blog Challenge

  • Misc. Monday
  • Top Ten Tuesday
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Thoughtful Thursday
  • 5Q Friday
  • something on my to-do list
  • a favorite product
  • pie of the month
  • 5 things on my "someday" list
  • try a new recipe
  • my next DIY/craft project
  • blogs I love
  • my next vacation
  • something I love about each season
  • favorite time of the day
  • my last purchase (big/small)
  • a favorite spot
  • 3 "little" things from my day
  • decorating
  • 3 goals for the week
  • weekend catch-up
  • something I want to try/learn
  • if I had more time......
  • around the house....
  • something I recently pinned
  • The Simple Woman's Day Book {May Edition}
  • deal of the day
  • family
  • organization
  • something special

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, something I might try....maybe it will help with the boredom I am feeling right now with blogging. I think I am on blog #827;-)

Your blog is lovely....lots of great projects.

blessings, jill

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...