Friday, April 12, 2013

5Q Friday~ 4/12



(1) Where do you hide things from your kids? I usually hide things in our bedroom closet, although there really isn't any need to hide them from Nathan, because he would never want to see his gifts. Peter, on the other hand, a total snoop! :O)

(2) What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers?  The boys are grown, but things I remember doing with them on a rainy day were baking cupcakes, reading a huge stack of books, watching a movie, drawing and coloring, or making a fort out of sheets with a thousand pillows all over the floor! :O)



(3)Are you a punctual person or always running a few minutes late? I'm a mix of both. Most of the time I'm not late (never too early though), but sometimes I push it, and try to do just one more thing before leaving the house, and end up a little late.

(4) When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path cafes or tried and true national food chains?   Where I'd rather eat: off the beaten path, where we actually eat: chains like Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster, & Olive Garden.


(5) Does your significant other snore?  Do you snore?

Yes, sometimes and yes, sometimes (or so he says!) :O) :O)
LOL :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...