Monday, April 23, 2012

The Simple Woman's Day Book - April Edtion


A Simple Woman's Day Book

April Day Book - Monday 4/23/12
Outside my window- it has been soooo chilly today!! Peter even turned the heat back on {which I do admit feels good tonight}.
I am thinking-  I should go to bed earlier.
I am thankful- for a wonderful family that loves me!!! :O)
In the kitchen- I need to light a candle. We had {fresh} fried fish for dinner...yum! I also made a broccoli casserole, which is one of our favorite sides.
I am wearing- jeans, a tee, and an Eyeore hoodie.
I am creating- well, after my last post, I am excited to create a menu plan!
I am hoping- that the weather warms back up...soon!!
I am looking forward to- PROM....it's next Friday May 4th!!!
I am learning- that the older I get, the less I can deal with drama.
I am going- to hopefully finish cleaning the b&b tomorrow {Weds at the latest}.
I am wondering- where April went.....
A favorite quote for the day-
I am reading- nothing, and I really miss reading....I'm planning on stopping by the library to pick something up {it's on my to-do list}. :O)
Around the house- there is laundry that has not been put away. It has been washed, dried, and folded though....
One of my favorite things- Our most recent fundraiser was on Friday. We sold about 130 dozen cream puffs & cinnamon twists that we ordered from a local bakery. They were absolutely sinful! YUM!
A few plans for the rest of the week- a couple mores days of cleaning at the b&b, decorate for prom Thursday night, and pizza bake fundraiser on Friday.
A peek into my day-
one of the rooms at the b&b...all ready for guests!!! :O)

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

The room in your B&B looks lovely! I love the blue curtain.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...