Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

What an awesome week! From the much needed quiet time of my daily Bible reading, to the special services at church, to having my sister and nephew home for the weekend, to the sunrise service on Easter morning, last week was truly a blessing!
I was in charge of the flowers, and although I was a bit nervous about how they would look,
the church looked so beautiful on Sunday morning!
up at 5 a.m. baking a breakfast casserole! I am so not a morning person! 
Hallelujah! Christ arose!

I lagged behind a bit, just taking in the beauty and getting lots of pictures. I finally joined the crowd for breakfast- it was a first time for Mom, Dad, & my sister, Julie, and I hadn't been in several years. I couldn't get sleepy heads, Peter & Nathan, to join me though....but I've talked so much about it, I'm sure they won't miss out next year!  
Nathan all decked out!!

A wonderful worship service-complete with the singing of "Then Came the Morning" by the choir. After church, I got a few more pictures before heading home.
our cute cousins Lacey & Cameron
I tried to get a family photo, but still missing Peter, Derek, & ME! I told everyone that now that I have a new camera, I have new rules...MORE FAMILY PICTURES PLEASE!!!!
Nathan's goodies!!! He couldn't wait to dig in!!

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

I'm happy to see you spent a lovely week. All are beautiful pictures.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...