Wednesday, February 21, 2018

[Smoothie Bowls]



 Smoothie Bowls are one of the biggest breakfast food trends out there right now
(at least according to my Instagram feed..LOL)

I LOVE smoothies and I've been looking at some delicious looking smoothie bowls that I am definitely going to make.

I picked up a few supplies last week, including a package of mixed seeds and nuts, chia seeds, and some yummy toasted coconut along with all the ingredients for smoothies. I'm didn't find any of the acai berry packets or mix I was looking for to make the authentic acai bowls, so I'll order some from amazon.



I tried my first smoothie bowl and absolutely loved it!!



blueberry coconut smoothie + pumpkin seeds + nuts + toasted coconut


I do yogurt bowls all the time as well as smoothies, but these are definitely the yummiest!

Here are a few combos I'd like to try!

Lean how make an ACAI BOWL using less acai berry powder but keeping the taste and health benefits. This bowl is packed with antioxidants and is totally #vegan and #refinedsugarfree. Packed with superfoods, this is a #healthy smoothie.  via @healthandpsyched

strawberry + banana + sunflower seeds + granola + coconut

almond + banana + raspberry + coconut + blueberry

Build Your Own Smoothie Bowl - a helpful step-by-step guide with tons of possible combinations! /produceforkids/

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...