Monday, February 12, 2018

money saving monday: coffee coffee coffee

I'm doing Rachel Cruze's 14-Day Money Finder.....and I'm incorporating little money savers into my daily routine.

This month, I'm cutting out the pricey k-cups and using my refillable pod. I bought this bag of Starbucks ground coffee for $5.99 at Home Goods and if I can stretch it out the entire month I'll save $15 bucks just on my morning cup of coffee.



Another money saver ---> CopyCat Starbucks Iced Coffee

[we don't have a Starbucks nearby but if it's your morning splurge here's a recipe you should try]

Add some Sweetened Condensed Milk to your Tervis...





1 cup cold coffee


+

1 cup ice



For extra flavor add just a splash of this.....



A large iced coffee at a fraction of the cost!!

This CopyCat version is another way to save some $$ each week on your morning coffee fix! Instead of getting coffee out every morning, make your own and maybe splurge one day a week instead! You'll be surprised how just by doing these easy money-saving tips it can really add a little more cash to your monthly budget! :O)

#moneysavingmonday

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...