Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Disney Planning: Fast Passes

A step-by-step guide to booking fastpass+ for Disney World in Florida. A easy guide to Disney Fast Passes with screenshots at every stage.


EPCOT DAY

- Soarin' 

- Mission Space

- Spaceship Earth

Our favorite ride in Epcot is Soarin'.
They have done a complete remake since we rode last 
and we are both super excited to ride! 

Also on the list but no FPs yet-----> Test Track, the new Frozen ride,
and hopefully,Soarin' a few more times!!!


DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

- Toy Story Midway Mania

- Star Tours

- Tower of Terror (me) eeeek!!

Toy Story Mania is our favorite (together) ride at DHS and it's tricky getting a FP -
glad we snagged at least one!
 I will also ride Rock-n-Roller Coaster a few times using the single-rider line!!!
(and I'll let you know if I chicken out-AGAIN- on Tower of Terror!) 


MAGIC KINGDOM

- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

- Big Thunder Mountain Runaway Railroad

- Space Mountain (me)

Peter will ride all the rides at Magic Kingdom except Space Mountain! Some rides are low wait times in the stand-by line, so we will do a few without FPs, but will try to get at least a second ride on our faves if we can get a few more FPs that day.


ANIMAL KINGDOM

- Kilimanjaro Safari

- Festival of the Lion King (show)

- Navi River Journey

Animal Kingdom has added a whole new section to the park-----> Avatar! We are very excited to check this out! The River Journey will be new to us, as will ((((hopefully)))) the much raved about Flight of Passage ride. We rarely do rides with a stand-by line over an hour, but will make an exception for this one as everyone says its a must-must-must do!


We have a 5th park day, and while I think I know where we are going that day, I'm not choosing FPs yet. Fast Passes are a must!! Otherwise, you can spend most of your park time waiting in long lines!! I will try to snag a few as soon as we decide! :O)

2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!


LET THE PACKING BEGIN!!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...