Friday, February 23, 2018

Disney Planning: Dining Update

Mickey mouse phrase                                                                                                                                                                                 More
It wouldn't be Disney trip planning if I didn't switch up my dining choices 100 times!! Blame it on Walt Disney World offering over 140 places to dine, with a huge variety of options in the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. From signature dining at Narcooses at the Grand Floridian to a home cooked meal at 50's Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios, the variety and choices are just endless. Where to eat is always the hardest part of the planning for me, and I always second guess my decisions, as I have again this time around.

So after a little rethinking and tweaking, I am now satisfied with our table service dining plans.

[one]

I'm keeping OHANA  on our Epcot night.....

 

Ohana means family---Family means nobody stays left behind!

[two]

Excited about The BOATHOUSE on my birthday!

boathouse-portrait-sun-flare copy

[three]

I swapped out Ale & Compass for Cape May Cafe on our Hollywood Studios night....

Walt Disney World - Disney Resorts - Disney's Yacht and Beach Club

Related image

[four]

I kept Chef Art Smith's Homecoming on our Animal Kingdom night. I mean can you go wrong with Southern cooking!? With things liKe Fried chicken, fried green tomatoes, Mac and cheese, hummingbird cake on the menu...yep!....this one looks gooood! LOL

A plate of fried chicken and a small casserole dish of mac and cheese

Related image


[five]

Just as I thought, I did change our Wave ADR to one at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort on our Magic Kingdom night. The resort is amazing, the buffet looks wonderful plus you gotta do a character meal while in Disney right?! And a quick hop over from Magic Kingdom on the monorail is a bonus! 
This one is new to us and I am so excited! :O) :O)

"Have Courage and Be Kind" FREE printable |lollyjane.com                                                                                                                                                      More


Image result for grand floridian resort

Image result for grand floridian lobby

Related image

Anxious to try the Strawberry Soup!

The Disney Diner: 1900 Park Fare: Strawberry Soup Recipe


[six]
I've left the night we arrive open. I don't know what time we will check in, so I'm going with the flow on dining. I might book something the day of when we have a more definite idea of time, otherwise no specific plans (although I do have a few ideas in mind)!

Swooning Over These Disney Love Quotes for Your Wedding

****A new addition to our dining plans is a birthday breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe'!
I read awesome reviews for this and I just thought it would be a special touch to my birthday in Disney!! :O) We rarely do sit down breakfast while on vacation but I thought this would be something special!
Tasty


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...