Monday, February 19, 2018

[photo shoot: derek]

02.18.18

Mom has been wanting an updated picture of Derek, so I pulled out my Canon yesterday and took advantage of the gorgeous, sunny weather! While I am NOT the best at photography, I really tried hard to capture a few shots of Derek that were frame worthy. 

The next two are my faves......



a little washed out, but I like this one....

and because those glasses were important to him....
this one too!!! <3

Having his picture taken is not his most favorite thing to do, but he played along (well kinda sorta) 
so we all could have a grown-up pic to display! What a sweet, handsome guy my nephew is!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...