Monday, February 26, 2018

R-O-W-E-N

Rowen is just a few days shy of being 5 months old! He is so pleasant and such a happy boy! 
He was sick on Saturday night, with what we thought was croup, but I'm thankful that he was just really congested and is feeling better each day. So scary!! I am thankful to have Liv to call on! She wasn't long putting Kayla at ease after checking him out. She was also able to set up a Skype call with his pediatrician and he checked Rowen out right over her iPhone!! How cool is that! 
I spent a little time with them yesterday, helping with Rowen and making dinner there later with Kayla. Today, I watched him while she went to the dentist and I got a few pictures of this sweet guy!!
I just love him so much and enjoy every minute I get to spend with him! <3 



He is the best napper....

He enjoys his jumperoo and watching Puppy Dog Pals!


He is getting so big!!

<3 <3 <3

Image may contain: 1 person, baby and closeup

His Mommy sent this tonight.....so so sweet!!!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...