Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Daily Reading Through The Bible - 2018


Books of The Bible Printable Wall Art

I have started reading through the Bible many times, but after a few books of the Old Testament I'd lose interest or get behind and just give up. Back in September, I joined up with Bible Plans on Instagram for a daily-read-through-the-Bible-challenge for 2018!

We started in GENISUS on September 5, reading one chapter per day. 

Hebrews 11:3 By faith we perceive that the systems of things were put in order by God’s word, so that what is seen has come into existence from things that are not visible.

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” (Genesis 28:15)

We finished Genesis up on November 10th, and then went over to the LUKE in the New Testament.

Luke 11:9

 We finished that up on December 14th. I skipped the 10 day Fruits of the Spirit group devotional over Christmas, but picked back up again with reading EXODUS beginning on December 26th.

Exodus 14:14 - The Lord will fight for you, all you need is to be still. Love love love!!

As of today, we have read through Chapter 27.....

I'm excited to see if I can stick to this and actually read through the entire Bible....finally!

#1adaybible


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...