Sunday, January 28, 2018

Home Chef Review: Crispy Onion Chicken


Crispy Onion Chicken
w/ Creamy Mushroom Sauce & Green Beans


-INGREDIENTS-

6 oz. Cremini mushrooms
8 oz. green beans
1 oz. crispy onions
2- boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 T flour
4 oz. light cream

Cooking instructions {HERE}

It still amazes me how the meals in subscription boxes turn out so tasty with so few ingredients. This recipe only included mushrooms, green beans, crispy fried onions, flour, cream, and 2 chicken breasts, but was so yummy! 

It pays me to get these meals....6 meals for a little over $30! I don't like paying full price, so I wait for a discount. I am also going to search for a few more that I haven't tried yet, as you always get some kind of new customer discount. 

All 3 of the meals this shipment were easy to make, and full of flavor. I have two meals for the next two days already cooked [another steak dinner and another one from today]. That gives me a few days off from cooking yet I'll have a yummy dinner! Another plus of doing these meals [for one]. 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...