Wednesday, January 24, 2018

DIY Chalkboard + Chalk Art Ideas



Chalkboards are super popular these days and while you can find them in stores like Hobby Lobby, Marshall's, or Home Goods, I'm still loving the DIY one I made years ago. It was one of the first crafty projects I shared on my blog and it's something I still have hanging in my kitchen today.

Here is the {LINK} to my DIY Chalkboard Project.

old frame + chalk paint + hanging hardware 

My very first chalkboard wasn't very adventurous! LOL
 
Here are a few of my favorite chalk art choices through the years.....

St. Paddy's Day.....


4th of July.....


and my small chalkboard.....



feelin' SPRINGY!


Birthday Chalkboard!!!


DISNE
Countdown.....


Christmas Chalkboard......


Valentine's Day Chalk Art


I've also tried a little chalk art on Kayla and Lindsey's chalkboards!

 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...