Monday, October 9, 2017

weekend catch-up


life is good    = )
Last weekend started out awesome! I had my first babysitting time with Rowen. Kayla & Nathan went to the TVFD Dinner on Saturday night, so I got to watch him. I got there at 6:30, just as he got done feeding and he fell asleep even before they left! And he slept....and slept.....and slept....and was still asleep when they walked in the door at 10:00!!!! I still had the best Saturday night, even if it was watching him sleep for 3 hours!! :O) He is adorable!! I've already volunteered to watch him again for their next night out! <3<3<3

 





12 guilty pleasures that make me happy


My first SUNDAY home since May!!!!!! I really love my seasonal job, but working EVERY Sunday, is the downfall! I was so excited to get back to church and just be home or free to finally do things on the weekend.
church.lazyday.orderout.church

#morningthoughts #quote  Enjoy the little things

Logan, Lindsey, & Kamry took a little family trip to PA to see Peppa Live in Hershey and a couple of days touring Lancaster. They had the best time!!



















reflecting on the past week on Sunday nights. This week has been been pretty amazing. My fitness has definitely improved- i smashed another 10km run today have made progress on lots of goals and have had lots of good times  Happy attitude=happy life  Hope you give yourself 5 minutes to appreciate what you have Double tap to spread some tea love and happiness


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...