Thursday, October 12, 2017

[seasons of life]


"To everything there is a season..." Ecclesiastes 3

I've been reading a lot lately about the seasons of our lives, and I am absolutely loving the season I am in right now! Enjoying my grown children, not just my two boys, but having two daughters now as well. And being a Nana, what an amazing blessing that is!! Kamry's face lights up when she sees me (even if it's been a couple of weeks since I last visited) I love her laughter, her hugs & kisses, climbing up in my lap to look at books or play, and when she says "Nana" my heart melts!  And yet another blessing, our new grandson Rowen, how precious he is! I can literally stare at that sweet face for hours- watching the little expressions he makes and getting some good "smells" and snuggles!  I love them all so so much! Thank you Lord for the seasons of my life and for blessing me so much more than I deserve!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...