Thursday, October 5, 2017

{fall mornings - sept 19-26}

I slipped in a little Kamry visit right before crew change. I got to spend the whole day with Lindsey and Kamry - doing a little shopping in Salisbury, lunch at Panera, then a fun night hanging out!

<3 <3 <3

{my lunch: Napa Almond Chicken Salad + Autumn Squash Soup}
YUMMMMM....

I found Kamry this cute Peppa Halloween shirt at Old Navy :O)




She recently discovered "MO" and I just happened to have working Tickle Me Elmo that was Nathan's from 20 years ago!!! She wasn't a huge fan...neither was Allie!!


She did like the beanie Mo though...



We had gotten Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee + Pumpkin Donuts on our day out, so I had a repeat the next morning! yummmm.....









Nathan came home on Friday (9/22) a few days early from crew change because they were moving in the house and Kayla was going to have to go in for monitoring 2x a week for her HBP. She was VERY ready to have the baby and tried various "labor inducing" suggestions ;O) including eating fresh pineapple (and she doesn't even like pineapple). LOL ((there may have been a jet ski ride too which is still staking claim to her being induced the very next day)) :O)


I found the yummiest PUMPKIN SPICE coffee at Home Goods. :O)





more candy corn......:O) :O) :O)






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...