Friday, October 6, 2017

my friday faves!

I'm starting a new series {My Friday Favesposting and linking all of the awesome things that I've seen/liked during the week on Instagram stories and bought or put on my wish list.

My first favorite thing....IG stories!!

OBSESSED!!

I love posting my own stories and I really love following other IG ladies! 
If you aren't watching....you need to get on over there...now!!
Each week, I'll share a link to one of my favorite Instagrammers!

This week.....
Kellie ---> withlovekellie on IG and here's a link to her blog!



I love her style, decor, and hearing about life with 2 littles under 2. Go check her out!

-BOOKS-

I'm always looking for a good devotional and actually got this  link from Kellie.


I didn't realize it was the same author as from the book Present Over Perfect which I've been planning to read. So, on my to-order list are both of these books.

{LINK}

-STYLE-

I've been looking for a new striped shirt, and this one from Nordstrom looks perfect (and it's on sale for $19.00!!) Comes in several colors/stripes, but I like this one best.

Main Image - BP. Side Slit Tee

Main Image - BP. Side Slit Tee


-DECOR-

Check out this awesome deal on jute rugs from World Market!

6 x 9 Natural Basket Weave Jute Rug

Original $169.99 on sale for $135.99 minus 30% off @$40.80 = $95.19
(+ $12.95 shipping if you are like me and don't have a WM store nearby!)

Natural Basket Weave Jute Rug
{LINK}


-PROJECTS-

I noticed several of my favorite IG'ers got courtesy boxes from Magnolia Market---whattt???
Maybe my following will be big enough some day that I'll start getting #happymail from Joanna & Chip!!

Their boxes included their CHALK PAINT ,wax, and brushes (among other cute stuff!)
this color is called, what else, SHIPLAP :O)
Shiplap - Chalk Style Paint

Paint tips from Joanna {HERE}
I have yet to paint anything with chalk paint but may do a little more research!
side note: you get 15% off your first online order!


-TRAVEL/GETAWAY-

I would LOVE to see Kari Jobe - The Garden Tour in Virginia Beach on Thursday Oct 19th!!!
Unfortunately, I just found out about it and didn't make plans. I know it will be a fantastic concert! Hopefully, I'll get to one of her concerts in the future.



this one is still one of my faves!

-FOOD-

Mom introduced me to OUI yogurt and now I see it all over IG. If you are a yogurt eater...you will love, love this!




-JUST FOR KIDS-

BabyBjorn 2 -pk Soft Bibs {LINK}



I see lots of my mommy IGers using these....maybe I should get a pack to try for the K & R. :O)

Check back weekly for more FRIDAY FAVES!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...