Friday, October 20, 2017

photo dump friday - 10.20.17

My Photo Dump Friday now has a new addition!! <3

Hello Mister Rowen! :O)

Daddy bought Kamry her first pair of boots!
jumping up and down in "muddy puddles"

1 week old <3

just chillin'-- watching Peppa on my little Peppa bed :O)

first bath <3

Nana's big girl!!!

Nana's big boy!!!

she's got moves!! <3


{cousins sleep over} :O)

~beautiful FALL days call for a bike ride!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Kamry Visit!
I went over on Monday evening to spend some time with Lindsey and Kamry before Peter's crew change on Wednesday. It was a little choppy but such a gorgeous Fall evening!


We hung out that night and had dinner (I took some chicken salad with me). Kamry acts so sweet to me and I eat it right up!!! I love her little personality!! :O)

The next morning I fall cleaned the dining room with visions of new curtains and wood blinds...LOL ....and we were going shopping today!! We had the best day, just browsing the stores and finding some things from our lists. 

The secret to shopping with an 18 month old!!!!! :O)
We had a yummy lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then a few more stops before heading home with a full car! 

Nathan was waiting for us when we got back, as he was headed back to work for one week of his tour. He had to grocery shop for the boat, so I went too and stocked up. 

Kamry was ready for bed when we got back, but I got a little snuggle time!! <3


I got up early the next morning for my quiet time and to try out this......

YAAAAAA!!!!!!!  I'm super excited about this!!!
[but still very new to the MacBook world!]

(I got the curtains and blind hung and realized I forgot to take pics!) 

Peter got there and was able to spend a little time with them before we had to pack up and head home. 

Love my little Kamry (& Lindsey) visits!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mornings with Rowen!!

I've been spending my mornings with Rowen since Daddy went back to work. 
How precious those quiet moments are!!








 
<3 <3 <3 

Love spending time with my sweet boy!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...