Saturday, March 25, 2017

Styling Built-In Shelves

 I absolutely LOVE the birthday gift I got yesterday from Kayla and Nathan! :O)

I think they got it with the guest room in mind, but I had another idea as soon as I opened it!

I forgot to take a before picture, but here is the after.


The colors are so pretty and really blend in with the items I already had and the size was perfect.

 There was a weathered wood arrow that Dad made over the tv (which is finding a new spot in the house asap), and the shelves pretty much had the same stuff on them. I literally spent half the day trying to "style" it!! I DO NOT have an eye for this and pulled up several "how to style your built-ins" Pinterest posts!!!! What I really needed was a trip to Hobby Lobby or Marshalls! 

For now, I am satisfied with the look, but will be swapping out or adding new pieces as I find what I want. 

Again, I truly had the best birthday and got some awesome gifts and LOTS of love!!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...