Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pioneer Woman: Carrot Cake


This month from Pioneer Woman's "A Year of Holidays" cook book.......

Sigrid's Carrot Cake


LINK TO STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON 
PIONEER WOMAN'S BLOG {HERE}




my review: I'm not the biggest dessert fan, and I would much rather spend time in the kitchen cooking dinner instead of baking a cake. However, it was my birthday (week), I do love carrot cake, and it was one of PW's March recipes, so why not? It was absolutely DELISH!!!!!! Nathan was home so he helped eat it, along with family at my little birthday get together. I also shared a few slices, so overall, I didn't eat too much cake!! I will definitely make this again (if I ever bake again!). LOLOL

January Recipe {LINK}
February Recipe {LINK} {LINK}
March Recipe {LINK}{LINK}

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...