Sunday, March 26, 2017

Stitch Fix #5 - March 2017

Stitch Fix #5 - March 2017



**happy mail**
:O) :O) :O)


Here's what I got this month.......

(1) Steve Madden Takeaway Sandal - $60

I requested thong-style sandals and I got this pair. While I like them, I ended up returning them because (a) they were $60 and I feel like I find a cheaper pair, (b) the black color plus the style made my feet look really long, and (c) they were suede. (RETURN)

(2) THML Adryan Embroidery Yoke Knit Top - $54

Cute spring/summer top....I requested some tops, which I got, but I really don't like capped sleeves (and I did note that on my list). (RETURN)

(3) Kut From The Kloth Kate Boyfriend Jean - $78

These are pretty much exact to the blue denim ones I got last month, and while I love them, I didn't keep them. I requested white jeans or capris, so I was happy that my stylist had read my requests again this time, but I think I'll try again next month and request a different style. (RETURN)

Cute outfit though!!!!

(4) Vero Moda Ryanne Embroidered Cargo Jacket - $68

I've requested a "military" style VEST in every fix, but still haven't gotten one. This is the second olive-colored jacket I've been sent, I bought the first but returned this one. Still holding out for that vest!! Cute, but I already have an olive one. (RETURN)


(5) Loveappella Pola Pocket Knit Top - $44
Kayla was here when I opened my box and she loved this top and even tried it on. I already have a similar top (different colors), so I got it for her as part of her birthday gift (4/18). She will be needing some stylish, yet more comfy clothes, so this top will be perfect for the next few months. :O) It's navy & white w/ fuchsia trim. It will look super cute with some white capris. (KEEP)



Thoughts: This month, I only kept the one item, but I'm fine with that. I don't intend to keep everything every month. I at least want to get one item to use my styling fee ($20). I also ended up getting another $25 credit because I had another friend sign up under me!!! (Thanks Samantha E!!!) :O)
Again, my stylist was Litsa, and I am super pleased with her selections for me. She writes me the sweetest notes and really puts some time in pulling items from my wish-list and checks out my Pinterest style board. 

I am still loving Stitch Fix and get very excited when my monthly box arrives!! 

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!

9993849


:O) :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...