Friday, March 31, 2017

{morning coffee chat}

Goodbye March!!!


trying new creamer and k-cups this week.....


#morningquiettime


be still....


I have this sign hanging in my bathroom. 
It's a good reminder every morning as I start my day.


drink.more.water


This is something I struggle with.
I love, love soda, water not so much!
I've been drinking more water lately, using my pretty water bottle,
and adding some fresh fruit and mint.
I try to fill the bottle at least twice a day, which is wayyy more than what I was drinking!
I shared this on IG and got some great feedback and helpful tips!

I'm not huge on breakfast, but crave it every now and then.
It's usually eggs - this time a spinach, ham, and swiss omelet. YUM!!

I really love most of the V8 Splash juices. 

TGIF


Lamentations 3:22-23 God is our morning song he will be our light!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...