Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monogram Monday - Initial Wreath

While looking on Pinterest for a cute fall wreath to put on our front door, I came across several with a monogram. This one really took my eye! It's made with dry beans! So cool! I found the link on how to do it yourself....I just might give it a try! I also loved the version made with nuts. I found several other wreaths that are pretty much just a bought or handmade wreath with a painted letter tied on it with some pretty ribbon. It's definitely time to take the summer one down-maybe I'll pull out last year's fall wreath and give it a new look!! I'll post pictures if I do.....Welcome FALL!!

2 comments:

coronaryrn said...

These are cute! I definitely think I'll have to check out this PinInterest thingy! Please read . .. Not joking . . . I am hopping along, still trying to reach everyone on my Sunday Blog Hops! Please follow back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and/or on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pargas-Junkyard/259287017434763

coronaryrn said...

oops...seems I got some of a previous post in there...LOL... sorry about the "Please read...Not Joking..." Part.... that was not intended to be in that comment! my goof! LOL...sorry again!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...