Friday, September 30, 2011

5Q Friday Sept 30



1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong? Yes, I do, and have on several occasions!

2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"? I have a class ring, which I wore for only a little while. It has been sitting in my jewelry box now for {years}! Nathan will be picking his class ring out this year. I think picking out the ring is the most exciting part.

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Actually, the age I am right now is pretty good. I haven't hit 50 yet, I am in pretty good health {as far as I know}, I'm happy, the kids are at a such wonderful age.....Life is good....I think this is where I'd like to stay for a little while longer...if only!! LOL :O)
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
Alternate boys names were.....for Logan...Logan Wesley {after my grandfather who passed away when mom was just 13}, and for Nathan...we almost chose Spence {a family name}. I never got to use any of the beautiful girl's names that I had picked out. Logan would have been Olivia Nicole {Nicole after my sister} and Nathan was going to be either Sydney, Lydia, or Miranda. Another name that we loved was Annie....both mine & Peter's grandmothers were Annie!! :O)
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? Neither of the boys have a love for reading like I do. As much as they both loved it as kids, they don't do enough of it now...I blame it on choosing computer time over picking up a good book!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...