Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 on Tuesday - 9/20

2 on Tuesday

Today's topics on 2 on Tuesday over at http://www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com/ is: What two shows are you most looking forward to? {1} Parenthood - this is my favorite show right now! Looking forward to another season with the Bravermans.{2} Two and a Half Men - I'm not a Charlie Sheen fan, but I {heart} Ashton Cutcher, so I'm really looking forward to this season! Last night's episode was awesome!!AND
What two cleaning products make your life easier?
{1} Swiffer products {vacuum, wet jet, & duster}.{2} Bleach....my favorite product! I use it for laundry, as a toilet cleaner, and used along with my regular cleaner {Mr. Clean} for sink, countertop, and tub.

1 comment:

AndreaLeigh said...

i love my swiffer! i prefer the kind with the wet pads and not the spray.

what did you think of two and a half men with ashton kutcher now?

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...