Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finally...a color scheme is chosen

So, I've been telling you all about Nathan moving into Logan's room{I'll share pictures of this later}, and how that frees up a wonderful space to finally have my much wanted {needed} office/craft/tv/reading room!!! Well, we finally cleared the last of the "stuff" out of there and it is now ready to get a re-do. But then, of course, my indecision set in {as it always does}, and I couldn't for the life of me decide on which colors to use. Everything I looked at...in magazines, decorating books, Pinterest {have I told you how much I {love} Pinterest????? ...nothing seemed to grab me. I have to feel it...ya know what I mean?....you know when you find the right thing..it feels right {well for me it does anyway.. that's how I make all of my decisions...LOL}. So, I was sitting in the doctor's office yesterday waiting for my MIL, and I started thumbing through a few magazines. As I was looking through an old issue of Better Homes & Gardens, I saw it!!!!! My inspiration room!!!!!! I quickly ripped the page out {yes, I do that...sorry....} and tucked it in my pocket. Color scheme dilemma solved! So, here is a preview of the colors I've chosen.....I found some pins on Pinterest so you can get an idea. When looking at the colors think...soft instead of bold.....

AQUA ~ CHARTREUSE ~ WHITE ~

I threw in this picture too....aqua & chartreuse are very popular wedding colors too....beautiful!!
Coming up......{before} pictures & paint choices!!

1 comment:

nammypammy said...

Absolutely love the colors!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...