Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monogram Monday 9/26 ~ DIY Moss Letter

I did a post a few weeks ago about DIY Moss Covered Letters. I really love this ides!! I wanted to make one so, I finally picked up the supplies at Hobby Lobby. I had originally planned to hang it in the kitchen {and still might}, but for now it has found a home in the bathroom. All you need to make one is a bag of moss, your monogram, some ribbon, and a glue gun.


It turned out great! I can always change the ribbon and move it to another room whenever I want to, but for now I like this spot!
Here are a few inspiration pictures from Pinterest:

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...