Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Fall Edition

1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall? Only 3??? but it's my favorite time of the year....okay, my 3 favorite things...
{1} the weather. After a long, hot summer, I love turning off the a/c and opening the windows! I love the cool, crisp fall air-and pulling out a jacket at night when it gets chilly. {2} the colors. I love the beautiful, rich fall colors. The pumpkins, mums, and all the gorgeous fall decorations! {3} the holidays. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. Some of my favorite memories are taking the boys trick-or-treating when they were little and getting them dressed up for Halloween parties!! Even though the boys are grown now, I still look forward to having all the cute trick-or-treaters stop by the house! I love buying {and eating} the candy, especially candy corn! Another favorite fall treat is caramel dip w/ apples! :O) This brought back memories...Nathan was dressed as Buzz Lightyear in KindergartenI also love Thanksgiving. It's such a special time of the year, and I get to do two of my most favorite things-eat {wayyyy too much} and spend the day with the people I love most. Sounds perfect to me!! My list of favorite things could go on and on, but you had to have just 3!!!!
2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team? I posted about our love of football just last week.....GO BEARS!!
3. What is your favorite fall scent? I love anything pumkin, spice, or apple for FALL!

4. So you have seasonal allergies? No, and from what I hear, I'm very lucky! My sister and nephew suffer from allergies and they go through alot this time of year.
5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet
? I used to shop early, but I found out starting in November works better for me. It will be here before we know it!!

This looks like a possible chalkboard paint project-----

2 comments:

tonyamaries said...

Yeah! Another football fan! I love that chalkboard I might have to paint that this year.

Jilly said...

I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.
gifts for boys

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...