Sunday, September 18, 2011

5Q Friday....a little late


1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it? I don't know....maybe "Confessions of a Blog-aholic". LOL
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration? Most definitely my parents!!!3. What is your wake up beverage of choice? Diet Coke
4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?I love Mom's style...a very classic {classy} look...think Liz Claiborne, Gap, J. Crew....:O) 5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of? Always had posters on my bedroom wall. One of my most favorites was the full length Shaun Cassidy poster...Da Doo Ron Ron....{I know....I'm old!!!} LOL

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...