Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Our 2018 Disney Vacation - Day 6 continued

Monday March 19, 2018
continued.....


After our wonderful dinner at O'Hana, we went down to the Poly's beach. It was starting to look a little stormy.







This trip had been nothing but relaxing. We were very flexible on our coming and going, and changing our plans for the day was no big deal. As we sat on the beach, we agreed it might be best to skip going back to Epcot, and maybe just return for Illuminations if it wasn't raining. Peter suggested going back to the resort to get the SUV and go out driving/shopping a bit. We have never, until this trip, taken the car out while there, so this sounded fun. We made the right choice, because tonight would be the first of our rainy weather in Florida! 

No worries......


Nothing a trip to Home Goods won't cure!

I was certain Florida Home Goods would have tons of Rae Dunn goodies but I was wrong...pretty much the same stuff I've been seeing in my local stores. I had to buy something, so I thought this WISH mug was the perfect keepsake from our vacation. I picked up some coffee stirrers too. :O)

Then......Peter surprised me with another night stay to our vacation!!!!!!!

It spoke of rain the next day, my birthday, our last park day, and the weather was supposed to be bad at home on our traveling days. Adding a day would give us a (rainy) fun day on my birthday, and a nice, sunny park day on our last day. YAAAA!!!!!!

When we got back to the resort, we added the extra night and we were able to keep the same room, and any dining credits would still be good to use on Wednesday, the day we should have been checking out. 

What an awesome day! 
((((and I was super excited to have that extra day in Disney!!!))))




No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...