Friday, April 13, 2018

Our 2018 Disney Vacation (Magic Kingdom part 2)

Saturday March 17, 2018
Magic Kingdom - part two

We took the boat back over from Fort Wilderness to Magic Kingdom after returning our pontoon boat. I want one, I seriously want one! Too bad its not in the budget! :O( In the meantime, I'll look forward to next time!


As soon as we entered the park, we ran right into the parade so we stayed and watched.





Afterwards, we headed over to Adventureland to get a Dole Whip Float from Aloha Isle.

[$12.00 = 2 SC]

By now, it was HOT! I'm not complaining after the LONG, COLD winter we have had, but we weren't used to the heat and we were looking for a shady spot. We hopped on the train in Frontier Land and took a ride around the park. As we neared the station at the front of the park, be started talking over the idea of heading back to the resort until dinner and returning to the park afterwards for the fireworks. We did just that. :O)

----------------------------------------------------

The buses were a little slow again tonight so by the time we got over to Magic Kingdom and hopped on the monorail we had pretty much gone way over our ADR time. It was such a beautiful night, I snapped this picture as we rode the monorail over to the Grand Floridian.


Our dinner choice tonight was new to us......1900 Park Fare!

We checked in and then waited probably half an hour or so before we were called in. 



Cinderella loved my shirt!

"HAVE COURAGE & BE KIND"

The buffet was delicious (full review of 1900 Park Fare HERE).


We both loved the character interaction and really enjoyed the food. I have a feeling we will return here with the grandkids! :O)


By the time we finished up dinner, the fireworks were over and we decided to just head back to our room. I really wasn't disappointed as it had been the most perfect day! I had initially intended to spend our last day (my birthday) in MK, but plans would change a little later in the trip and this would be our only MK day. Again, I wasn't sad because it had been such a wonderful day!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...