Friday, April 13, 2018

Our 2018 Disney Vacation - Day 4 (Magic Kingdom + Boat Rental)

Saturday, March 17, 2018
Magic Kingdom Day - part one


I actually went out to the park alone this morning because Peter needed to go to Dick's to get shoes. He had tried going last night, but the buses were slow getting us back from Disney Springs after dinner and it had gotten too late. So, he met up with me a little later this morning. That's another thing I love about staying on property, it's not a big deal if one of us heads out before the other using Disney transportation. 
First on my agenda, use my Fast Pass for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I got there just after my time was up, but they let me through the FP queue anyway! Thank you -Thank you! 
I really love this ride!!! A great addition to MK! Next, I went straight over for my ride on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...another favorite! 

By now, I was ready for a snack, so I picked up a Mickey Pretzel w/cheese and a Coke and found a shady spot across from Plaza to wait for Peter who was on his way into the park. 
[$9.50 = 2 Snack Credits]
After we finished up our snack, we walked around for a bit, stopped to watch some of the dance party and get a castle pic! :O)






There were numerous options for lunch today, but we untimately decided on Cosmic Ray's and it was a great choice! 
We both got the burgers, fries, and soda. I love their fixings bar!!
We found a seat outside and enjoyed a very leisurely lunch. :O)
[$34.00 = 2 CS Credits]

It was such a gorgeous day...in the 80's and sunny! We both had talked about doing the boat rental again, but this time at Bay Lake. We decided it was the perfect time to go, so we took the boat over from MK to Fort Wilderness and rented a pontoon boat!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!









This has become one of my favorite things to do in Disney and we really loved boating around Bay Lake. It was such a gorgeous day and was the perfect way to relax and spend some time alone. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...