Friday, April 20, 2018

photo dump friday

March & April 2018

BUBBLES!!!
Kamry LOVES being outside!

Going for strolls....
and helping mama water the plants!


Rowen & Pop Pop Ernie
(look at those LEGS!!!) 

Craft Day!!!


This coat and hat were Pop Pop Ernie's! 
The hat didn't fit but the jacket is so cute on Rowen!


That Pony!!!!!!! <3

Hanging out with Daddy!

I don't think I ever posted this Christmas picture of the cousins!

He's a WILD CHILD!!


Big girl!!!!

Mickey Jams!!

with Nana <3 <3 <3

mommy & me

Best Buddies (& cousins) - Grayson & Rowen


those leggings & slippers 
<3 <3 <3

so serious & sweet!


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...