Saturday, December 23, 2017

{Christmas Eve Boxes}

Last year, I started doing Christmas Eve boxes , and they really liked them (and I really LOVED filling them!). 

I could hardly wait to do them again this year AND add another box! 
After Christmas last year, I gathered up everyone's boxes and stored them away. I had to find Rowen one to fill, and ended up getting this one at Hobby Lobby last minute for 50% off. I skipped jammies for the grown-ups this year because they each got matching family jams! O:)

Rowen's Box

- Rudolph DVD 
- My First Christmas bib & Santa hat 
- plaid fleece sleeper
 - wrist rattles
 - apple juice
- board books: 
My First Christmas
The Story of Jesus
The Night Before Christmas
Biscuit's Snowy Day
The Itsy Bitsy Reindeer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan & Kayla's Box

- Elf DVD
- wire basket/ milk bottles filled w/
Peppermint Cocoa/Mini-Marshmallows/Candy Canes
- socks for both
- chocolate spoons
- macarons
- sea salt caramel popcorn
- chocolate filled wafers
- peppermint/chocolate stirrers
- ornament
Some little stinker slept through it all! :O)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamry's Box

- FROSTY DVD
- jammies {Dreaming of a Frosty Christmas}
- Peppa socks
- toy "cell phone"
- kitchen utensils 
- ritz bits crackers
- musical Frosty ornament
- books (from the book fair)
George's New Dinosaur 
Thelma the Unicorn
Good Night Owl

Here reaction was priceless!!! 

WOW!!!!! :O)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan & Lindsey's Box

- Elf DVD
- socks for both
- chocolate spoons
- sea salt caramel popcorn
- chocolate filled wafers
- hot cocoa mix
- peppermint/chocolate stirrers
- ornament
- Rae Dunn Mr & Mrs Claus mugs

side note: I had gone all over Marshall's store several times and found a couple of pieces of Rae Dunn, but nothing that I really wanted. I decided to make one more round and go back to the packaged stuff that was displayed on tables in the back of the store. I literally felt like I'd discovered Elf on the Shelf himself---sitting randomly in the midst of of the stuff were 2 sets of the Mr & Mrs Claus mugs!!!!!! They WERE NOT there before, but they magically appeared somehow!! LOL 
I looked around and then quickly put them in my cart!!!! I felt like I had just found a hidden treasure! (I know, too much excitement over mugs! LOL) I added a set to L & L's box but did the cocoa set for N & K since their RD collection isn't quite as big as Kayla's! LOL 
{I kept the other set for me! }
:O) :O) :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...