Friday, December 15, 2017

photo dump friday catch-up-----> 12/15

Catching up on my photo dump Friday!!
I am so lucky to have children who send me daily pics of my two precious grandchildren!!
I love going back to look through them all, time really does go by so fast!

"The days are long....but the years are short."


a Nana + Rowen day.....
Weasley always stands guard whenever I'm watching Rowen!
and we nap wherever it works! :O)

...they went out for a ride and found some lights!
daily ring countdown....BIG GIRL!!!
football with daddy! Go Bears...LOL
sleeping peacefully.....
THOSE CHEEKS!!!!!
when momma needs a shower....she uses this set-up...LOL
clean-up clean-up everybody everywhere
Kamry loves her chips like her daddy!
more hovering from Weasley! LOL
[Rowen has excellent head/neck control!]

just a little reading time!!
that tree...that face....who do you see???


<3 <3 <3

<3 Merry & Bright <3 

Sweet Cousins!!
Weston & Rowen
Image may contain: one or more people and baby

O.C. Wnterfest of Lights - 2017
THAT PRECIOUS FACE!!!!! <3 <3
sleepy head!! :O)
she might be a girl, but what Crockett doesn't love a pair of boots??:O)

<3 <3 <3
ssshhhhh.....don't tell Santa I'm already jumping in my new jumperoo! :O)


Kayla, Rowen, Liv, & Madi @ the Christmas Concert

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting and baby

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY đź—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...