Friday, December 15, 2017

fa-la-la-la-la

Quiet mornings by the Christmas tree is one of my favorite things!


brrrrrrr.........



Holiday Coffee Center 

Mom's birthday!!
12.12.17
Kayla made Gran a birthday cake!! DELISH!!


{Copycat} Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate

In Nutribullet or blender, add 1 cup milk, 1-1/2 packets hot chocolate mix, and 1-1/2 cups ice. Blend well, top with whipped cream! YUM!!

I make this all year long as a quick and easy sweet treat!

I finally pulled out my good camera this morning. I'm hoping to start getting some better pictures (only been using my iPad camera lately) and planning to put more time into my blog!! I LOVE blogging but lately I've neglected to set aside enough time for it. 
My New Year's Resolution....make more time for blogging and use my camera more!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...