Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Disney Dining!!!

Mickey and Minnie

One of the first things I do when we plan a Disney vacation is book our dining reservations!

I choose park days and kind of work around where we will be that day. We seem to prefer resort restaurants and Disney Springs options. We usually do a lot of repeat favorites and try a few new ones too! We always do the dining plan, and while it's a lot of food, we do find it works great for us and really love having everything included and paid for before we go.

I have been so caught up with all the holiday hustle and bustle that I haven't gotten serious about the Disney trip planning yet. I did get our dining reservations done because I really wanted to snag some hard to get ADRS like O'Hana! 

Our 2018 WDW stay is: March 15 - 21

Here's what I've booked so far: 

Thursday March 15 ---> check-in day 
-nothing booked yet

Friday March 16 
Cape May Cafe 
@ Beach Club Resort
Disney Beach Club Resort (FEB 2011)

Saturday March 17
- nothing booked yet

Sunday March 18
O'HANA
@ The Polynesian Resort
Disney World changes in 2015 - Disney's Polynesian Resort. #Disney

Monday March 19
Ale & Compass
@ The Yacht Club Resort
Favorite Hotel: Disney's Beach & Yacht Club - just a hop skip and a jump to EPCOT  | http://www.ealuxe.com/most-expensive-disney-world-hotel-rooms/

Tuesday March 20 (my birthday!!!!)
The BOATHOUSE
@Disney Springs

Disney World Restaurants and Food | Review of The Boathouse at Disney Springs

COUNTDOWN TO DISNEY: 85 days!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...