Tuesday, December 12, 2017

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

12.09.17
Dockside got snow!! :O)
Kamry loved wearing her boots in the snow and 
especially walking in slushy "muddy puddles"! 
.....cause eating snow cream is serious business! :O)

Nathan got some snow on the barge on Saturday, and improvised making snow cream with creamer and hot chocolate packets! LOL
Image may contain: food

The snow also made a magical backdrop for Taylor & Caleb's wedding!
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, wedding, night and outdoor
Photographer: Leah Adkins

Our snow....we only got a dusting and it was very wet! Pretty coming down though!!


12.11.17
Logan's view as he brought the boat out of  Albany yesterday morning....I always love the boys pictures showing me their day (from their perspective!)...even though it makes me pray even harder for their safety!!!!

all bundled up.....
Rowen loves golf cart rides!! 
those cheeks!!!!! <3 <3

Hoping our next snow is bigger....I REALLY want some snow cream and maybe this year I might even pull out the sleigh!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...