Sunday, February 7, 2016

14 Week Organization Challenge: The Dining Room

The 2016 Home Organization Challenge
 
2016 Home Organization 101:
Week 3 - The Dining Room
 
 
I am following along with A Bowl Full of Lemons for week three of the organizing challenge. Last week, we focused on the pantry. Since I don't have a designated pantry, last week's challenge took very little time to complete, so I went back to week one (the kitchen) and finished the checklist.
 
Week #3 focused on the dining room. Since we have an eat-in kitchen, the dining room was easy to get organized.
 
I washed the placemats, wiped down the chairs and table, and scrubbed the floor. I did buy a new boxwood at Marshall's for the centerpice. :O)
 
I need to try to get a clearer picture,
this one taken with iPad...not the best!
 
 
On to week #4....The Launch Pad

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...