Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Stealing: How are ya?

How Are Ya Today Meme
 
 
Stolen from: Love me some surveys
 

Okay, here we go. How are ya today? Great!! :O)

Have you ever been so happy you felt invincible? I've felt awesome many times, invincible, not so much.

Would you ever refer to something as ‘bitter sweet’? ALL.THE.TIME.

Is there a person in this world you don’t think you could ever figure out? there are several!

When was the last time you were freaked out? when Mom showed me this video!


Do you learn from ‘every’ mistake you make? I've learned from many, but not every mistake.

Do you sometimes think that you’re too nice? Can anyone be too nice?

Is there something you’re dying to tell someone? I have a few things I want to share...gotta wait a little longer though. :O)

Do you think you have a unique name? not at all.

Do you usually try to find the good in people? definitely!

Do you look back on embarrassing moments and laugh about them? most of them I just want to forget about!

Have you ever laughed just to save yourself from humiliation? sure have!! :O)

What are you doing in 2 hours? packing....packing....packing!

What is the last thing you ate? a menu sampler from Lorraines..YUM!

Do you love your job? not as much as I used to.

When is the last time you showered? I'm more of a bubble bath girl! I take one every night. Last shower was Friday morning.

Who is the last person you texted? Wanda

When is the last time you were in a hospital? almost 21 years ago -having baby #2!

The last time you went out to eat, what did you order?
 at Texas Roadhouse...I got steak & shrimp.

Do you tend to have a lot of those moments where you forget something that you wanted to say?
 all the time!!

How long have you known the last person you text messaged? about 28 years! :O)

Will this week be a good one? It should be....we are going on vacation at WDW on Thursday!!

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy? many things, but the biggest thing was finding out we are having a granddaughter in July!! :O)

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning? I prefer taking a bath at night/ showers in the morning.

Have you been to New York City? I went on an all-girls bus trip a few years ago. Definitely want to go back!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...