Saturday 9: The Times of Your Life (1976)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is all about memories. How far back can you remember? What's your earliest memory? One of my first memories is the day they bought my little sister, Julie, home from the hospital. I was a few days shy of turning 4. I remember not being too happy about her arrival.
2) The first line is "Good morning, yesterday." What do you remember about yesterday morning? I had my usual smoothie while watching Jane Eyre. How have I never seen Jane Eyre?? What a great movie!
3) This song was originally a 60-second jingle, featured in a commercial for Kodak film. Do you ever use film? Or are all your pictures digital? I take all digital photos now.
4) Who took the most recent photo of you? I think Dad took this one at the Gender Reveal Party.
5) This week's featured artist, Paul Anka, was born in Canada and enjoyed appearing in a made-for-TV Perry Mason movie with fellow Canadian, Raymond Burr. Do you enjoy courtroom dramas? I do. I'm currently tuning in to the new OJ Simpson mini-series.
6) At 15, Anka won a supermarket contest by collecting the most Campbell soup can wrappers. The prize was a trip to New York. Do you enter contests and sweepstakes? Play the lottery? I enter contests and sweepstakes, Peter bought lottery tickets a few weeks ago.
7) This year Paul Anka performed throughout Florida (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Clearwater and Fort Myers). The Sunshine State is a popular vacation destination. Do you have a favorite spot in Florida? Um..YES!! We are 4 days away from our next WDW vacation!!!!!!
8) In 1976, the year this song was on the charts, an earthquake hit China. Have you ever experienced an earthquake? Actually, living in VA, I never worried about earthquakes until THIS happened a few years ago! Weird!!
9) Random question: Do you know CPR? No, but really should learn this!