Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Puzzler

Puzzler Meme


Stolen from: Love me some surveys


  1. What time is it? 7:45 p.m.
  2. Quick. What’s the first green thing you see? Green post-its
  3. Do you like those Sudoku puzzles? Yes
  4. Do you own a plaid shirt? No, but I want one.
  5. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Pie is my favorite dessert...I love pecan, pineapple cream, coconut custard.....
  6. Have you read a book today? The Bible
  7. Do you like going to museums? Yes/No
  8. Have you ever been to Washington D.C.? Yes
  9. Have you ever been to the state of Washington? No
  10. Do you like apple juice? Yes, I had it for breakfast this morning.
  11. How cold is it outside? 48 degrees
  12. Have you ever taken a course in Chemistry? In High School
  13. Do you like to draw? I do, and wish I were better at it.
  14. What do you put on your french fries? Salt, sometimes malt vinegar. I like my ketchup on the side though.
  15. Do you like everything to match? Somewhat.
  16. Do you like mustard? Yes
  17. Would you ever work at a movie theater? I don't think so.
  18. Do you have a phone charger in your car? Yes
  19. Have you ever slept through an alarm? Yes...it sucks!
  20. Do you like pineapple on pizza? Yes
  21. Do you like to hold hands? Yes
  22. Do you want a tattoo? Nope
  23. When is the last time you ordered from a catalog? hmmm...don't remember
  24. Do you know anyone who has a collection of old records? No
  25. What’s the name of the gas station you last stopped at? Sunoco
  26. What was the first song you heard today? Besides the songs I heard at church this morning, I think it was Blurred Lines.
  27. Have you ever gotten a magazine subscription as a gift? I don't think so, but we give Dad a subscription to THE WEEK every Christmas.
  28. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? Gender Reveal Videos
  29. Have you ever sacrificed something for someone you love? I'm sure I have, just can't think of anything specific right now.
  30. Have you ever had your picture in the newspaper? Wedding announcement in local paper.

1 comment:

CountryDew said...

I used to read The Week. I thought it was a good magazine, but I was subscribed to too many and they all kept piling up, so I stopped subscribing to everything. Much less cluttered, anyway.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...