Sunday, April 27, 2014

like....want.....need

{LIKE}

I really like painted kitchen cabinets......
I am so ready to give my dated (23 years to be exact!) cabinets a fresh look! This is on the top of our to-do list!!!!

maybe some new granite countertops too?

I love the white cabinets with a contrasting paint color on the island. (love the gray!)




my first countertop choice would be soapstone!

I am definitely doing this whenever we paint....love the crown moulding!!

{WANT}
I really want......


Check out the link for the how-to. I am so going to do this project!!! I want to move my microwave from the black cabinet to over the stove. The shelves will look perfect over the cabinet.

 


{NEED}

I need to re-do my kitchen table. I want to get rid of the trestle part of the table and replace it with the pretty {old} legs I got from the b & b last year. I need to re-do the top {maybe give it a reclaimed wood look too!}. I need new chairs too.....I have mix-matched Windsor style chairs that I've had forever. Definitely time for a new look. Here are some of my likes....






 This is the finished look I have in mind......


*all pictures are from Pinterest (except for the one of my kitchen)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...