Tuesday, April 15, 2014

book club: the antelope in the living room

I made a New Year's Resolution to read more this year! I set a very reasonable goal= 1 book per month...no big deal right? I mean, I now had a Kindle and could easily download any book I wanted in a matter of minutes. Well, so far this year my total reading= 1 book! :0(
You see the problem with this easy access Kindle is, I tend to spend all my book reading time on blogging, Pinterest, and email instead!

I was very excited to see that Kelly, from Kelly's Korner blog, is starting a book club {meeting every Wednesday}, and was even more excited to see her first book choice.

source: Amazon

The Antelope in the Living Room- {The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life} by Melanie Shankle { a fellow blogger!}


Week #1 assignment- read the first four chapters. Next Wednesday, Kelly will post questions to discuss.

Can't wait to get started! :0) Check it out and join in!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...